The 3M™ Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System helps provide cleaner, better tasting water through reverse osmosis filtration. 3MRO401 offers multi-stage filtration, incorporating separate sediment and chlorine taste & odor filters for excellent membrane module protection, a sanitary, encapsulated reverse osmosis membrane, and carbon block post-filter for superior flow from a dedicated faucet. The system is powered by residential line pressure, no electrcity required. The system helps conserve water, shutting down when the storage tank is full and turning back on to refill the tank. Replacement filters are easy to change – twist on, twist off, no mess.
Certified with NSF Standards 42, 53 and 58. Having clean and clear drinking water in your home is both a pleasure and a reassurance that you’re giving your family the best.* With a water filtration system from 3M Water, you can provide filtered drinking water for every member of your family. From whole home water filtration to drinking water systems, look to 3M Water to help you find the right solution.
|Reduction Claims||Sediment, Chlorine Taste & Odor, Cysts, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium (Hex), Chromium (Tri), Copper, Fluoride, Lead, Radium, Selenium, Select VOCs (Carbofuran, Toxaphene, p-Dichlorobenzene & o-Dichlorobenzene), Turbidity and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)**
*NSF certification for Arsenic reduction stipulates that this product is intended for use only on water supplies that have been shown to be at or below the referenced concentration and valency of arsenic.
|Dimensions||16.06″x13.94″x4.38″ (40.8 cm x 35.4 cm x 11.2 cm)|
|Temperature Range||40 – 100°F (4.4 – 37.8°C)|
|Pressure Range||40 – 100 psi (276 – 689 kPa)|
|Flow Rate||0.6 gpm (2.3 lpm)|
|Replacement Filter||3MROP411, 3MROP412, 3MROM413, 3MROP416|
- System installs under the sink and uses designated faucet (included) for drinking and cooking water use
- Helps conserve water by automatically stopping production when tank is full
- Filters easily changed by hand
- System is NSF Standards 42, 53 and 58 certified
- Reverse osmosis membrane module capable of producing up to 18.95 gallons (71.73 liters) per day of clean, fresh water every 24 hours
- Reduces Sediment, Chlorine Taste & Odor, Cysts, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium (Hex), Chromium (Tri), Copper, Fluoride, Lead, Radium, Selenium, Select Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Turbidity and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)