Aqua-Pure® by 3M™ Drinking Water Filtration Replacement Cartridge
Aqua-Pure® by 3M™ AP Easy C-CS-FF Replacement Cartridge
Aqua-Pure® – The Trusted, Proven Brand In Water Filtration
- Founded in 1912 and recently acquired by the 3M Company, CUNO Incorporated is a world leader in filtration products. CUNO products are used daily in millions of homes, restaurants, laboratories and factories worldwide. CUNO is a global company with production facilities located around the world.
- You will save more than you think.
- Benefits SQC (sanitary quick change) design, no spill, no mess.
- Reduces: sediment, chlorine taste & odor and parasitic protozoan cysts.
- Space saving design: homeowner convenience
|Benefits|| Better Tasting Water, Cleaner Water, Health Effect Contaminant Reduction|
|Brand|| 3M™ Aqua-Pure™|
|Capacity|| 2000 Gallon|
|Capacity (metric)|| 7571 l|
|Configuration|| Uses Existing Faucet|
|Filter Type|| Quick Change Cartridge|
|Flow Rate|| 2.0 gpm|
|Flow Rate (metric)|| 7.57 Litre per minute|
|Micron Rating|| 5|
|Pressure Range|| 25 – 125 psi|
|Pressure Range (metric)|| 172 – 862 kPa|
|Reduction Claims|| Chlorine Taste & Odor, Sediment|
|Replacement Interval|| 6 Month|
|Temperature Range (Celsius)|| 4.4 – 37.8°C|
|Temperature Range (Fahrenheit)|| 40 – 100°F|
The Aqua-Pure® CS-FF Drinking Water Filtration System is an economical undersink drinking water system that connects to your primary faucet. Ideal for use in the kitchen or the bathroom. This system reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor. 3/8″ push-in fittings and tubing included. Rated at 2.0 gpm flow rate and 2,000 gallon capacity. Includes tubing.
- Full flow filtration (can be directly connected to your existing faucet)
- Sanitary Quick Change cartridge
- Build-in shut off valve
- Reduces Turbidity, chlorine, taste and odor.
- Flow rate: 2 gpm
- Capacity: 2,000 gallons
- 5 micron sediment filtration
- 3/8″ John Guest quick connect fittings