Control Valve: Clack WS1 CI
Clack’s WS1 Automatic valve is a state of the art control head designed for residential and commercial applications requiring flow rates up to 27 GPM. lt has a backwash ability capable of servicing up to 22” diameter tanks.
- Solid state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings
- Three modes of operation; meter immediate, meter delayed, or time clock
- Fully programmable backwash & re-generation cycles (up to 9 cycles)
- Economical and simple to operate
- Calendar Override feature to ensure filtration media fresh and clean
- Double backwash feature offers efficiency, optimum regeneration and cleaning ability
- Stores system configuration and data in non-volatile memory
- Treated Water regenerate refill
- Downflow regeneration
- 12-volt output AC Adapter provides safe and easy installation
- Control valve design provides optimum service and backwash rates
- Reliable and proven DC drive
High Capacity & Quality Multi-media design
- Free Board: design to provide room for media expansion during backwash and regeneration, ensuring thorough cleansing of media.
- KDF, Redox Media: is designed specifically for removing or reducing chlorine and water-soluble heavy metals. It controls scale, bacteria and algae, even in hot water. KDF is certified by NSF Standard 42.
- Activated Carbon, Adsorption Media: reduces sediment, chlorine, odor, taste, chemical, VOC and other harmful contaminants.
- Premium Fine Mesh Resin – Ion Exchange Media: specialize in reducing heavy metals.
- Premium Cation Resin – Ion Exchange Media: specialize in hardness removal.
- Quartz Gravel: reduces sediment and helps distribute water evenly in water supply and during backwash rinsing.
- Deluxe 430 Stainless Steel Jacket: to protect the mineral tank from damaging and reduce condensation
- Enlarge Water Distributor to increase water flow rates
- Brine tank that is designed to be UV resistant to avoid algae growing
- Safety overflow restrictor prevents overflowing of water in case of system failure
- By-pass Valve – Allows water flow to by-pass the water conditioning system
- Tank Size: 9” x 48”
- Softening Capacity: about 36,000 grains
- Filtration Capacity: about 600,000 gallons (subject to local water quality)
- 10 year warranty – mineral tank
- Limited Lifetime warranty – brine tank