3M Purification Inc. Water Filtration Products Models ICE120-S single cartridge water filtration systems help provide consistent high quality water for commercial ice by reducing the effects of sediment and chlorine taste and odor at flow rates up to 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm). Built-in scale inhibition reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate on the evaporator plates as hard scale.
ICE120-S High Flow Series Filter System
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design reduces media contamination during change-outs
- FDA CRF-21 compliant materials
- NSF Certified
- Contains Integrated Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“I.M.P.A.CT.”) media
- Highly effective removal of chlorine, bad taste and odors.
- Reduces scale build-up and equipment down time.
|Applications|| Ice Machine Water Filtration|
|Brand|| 3M™ Water Filtration Products|
|Capacity|| 9000 Gallon|
|Capacity (metric)|| 34200 l|
|Depth|| 4 Inch|
|Depth (metric)|| 10.2 cm|
|Filter Type|| SQC Filtration System|
|Flow Rate|| 1.5 gpm|
|Height|| 17 Inch|
|Height (Metric)|| 43.2 cm|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (Celsius)|| 37.8°C|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (Fahrenheit)|| 100°F|
|Micron Rating|| 0.50|
|Reduction Claims||Chlorine Taste & Odor, Cyst, Sediment|