3M™ Water Filtration Products, High Flow Series Models ICE160-S single cartridge water filtration systems help provide consistent high quality water for commercial ice machines by reducing the effects of sediment, chlorine taste and odor and scale at flow rates up to 3.34 gpm (12.6 lpm).
ICE160-S High Flow Series Filter System
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design reduces media contamination during change-outs
- FDA CRF-21 compliant materials
- NSF Certified
- Contains Integrated Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“I.M.P.A.CT.”) media
- Highly effective removal of chlorine, bad taste and odors.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria
- Reduces scale build-up and equipment down time.
|Applications|| Ice Machine Water Filtration|
|Brand|| 3M™ Water Filtration Products|
|Capacity|| 35000 Gallon|
|Capacity (metric)|| 132489 l|
|Depth|| 5 Inch|
|Depth (metric)|| 12.7 cm|
|Filter Type|| SQC Filtration System|
|Flow Rate|| 3.34 gpm|
|Height|| 17.625 Inch|
|Height (Metric)|| 44.8 cm|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (Celsius)|| 37.8°C|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (Fahrenheit)|| 100°F|
|Micron Rating|| 0.20|
|Reduction Claims|| Bacteria, Bacteriostatic, Chlorine Taste & Odor, Cyst, Scale, Sediment|