3M™ Water Filtration Products Models ICE190-S single cartridge water filtration systems help provide consistent high quality water for commercial ice machines by reducing the effects of sediment, chlorine taste and odor and scale at flow rates up to 5 gpm (18.9 lpm). Built-in scale inhibition reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate on the evaporator plates as hard scale.
ICE190-S High Flow Series Filter System
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design reduces media contamination during change-outs
- FDA CRF-21 compliant materials
- NSF Certified
- Contains Integrated Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“I.M.P.A.CT.”) media
- Highly effective removal of chlorine, bad taste and odors.
- Bacteria and cyst protection
- Reduces scale build-up and equipment down time.
|Applications||Ice Machine Water Filtration|
|Brand||3M™ Water Filtration Products|
|Capacity (metric)||204412 l|
|Depth (metric)||12.7 cm|
|Filter Type||SQC Filtration System|
|Flow Rate||5.0 gpm|
|Flow Rate (metric)||18.9 Liter per Minute|
|Height (Metric)||60 cm|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (Celsius)||37.8°C|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (Fahrenheit)||100°F|
|Pressure Range||125 psi|
|Pressure Range (metric)||862 kPa|
|Product Sub-Category||Water Filtration System|
|Reduction Claims||Bacteria, Chlorine Taste & Odor, Cyst, Scale, Sediment|