UV lamp, compatible with VH410 System
VIQUA S410RL Replacement for VH410
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli, and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- Specially designed and tested Sterilume™-EX lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
- The system is simple to maintain and service allowing for easy lamp replacement.
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation
- The controller visually displays the remaining lamp life and will go into alarm if the lamp fails. Monitored systems are equipped with a UV sensor which provides a continuous readout of UV intensity.
- The controller has a sealed case to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion and is fully CSA and CE compliant.
- Monitored systems allow for the installation of an optional solenoid valve which will stop the flow of water through the chamber should the UV performance fall below a safe level.
- Dimensions : 23 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ (59.6 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Shipping Weight lbs (kg) : 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- Connection Size : 3/4″- 1″ MNPT COMBO (/2B – BSP)
- Power Consumption : 60W