Returns & Refunds:
- Return of products are accepted:
- Within 7 days from the date of your original purchase, if you have purchased from our store.
- Within 7 days from the date of delivery, if you have purchased a product online or by phone.
- A 25% restocking fee will be assessed if the products are eligible for return.
Please contact us either by phone or by email to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number to return your products for our inspection.
- Used/opened filters are consumables and non-refundable.
If you are returning a product which includes used filters, we will either deduct the total cost of the filters from your original purchase amount or 25% on your original purchase price, whichever is higher.
- All products returned must be in its original packaging.
All returned units without the original packaging or accessories or documentation (the Certificate of Performance or blank warranty card, etc) may result in an additional $60 charge.
- Installation fees and any other services related charges are non-refundable.
If you are returning a product which includes installation fees and/or other services charges, we will deduct the fees/charges according to our pricing from your original purchase amount or 25% on your original purchase price, whichever is higher.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
If you are returning an item which we have determined is defective or damaged, we will gladly refund your original shipping cost.
- All products returned to us must be shipped freight pre-paid.
- Products which have been subjected to abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect or unauthorized repair or installation are ineligible for return.
Ineligible returns are non-refundable and will be returned to the customers with freight collect.
- Refunds will be processed when we are satisfied that the returned product is eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will be given the same way as customer payments except if paid by cheque. The purchases paid by cheque will not be refunded until the customer’s cheque has cleared.
- Refund policies in special cases might have their own refund policies.
- we reserve the right to change our return policies without prior notice.
- All products are sold with 30 day in-store limited warranty against defective material & workmanship unless restricted by the manufacturer’s own warranty policy.
- Failure of payment may lead to the termination of all warranties.
- We take no responsibility for product(s) lost or damaged during transit.
If the products are shipped by common carrier, you will be limited by the limits of liability provided by the common carrier’s terms and conditions of carriage. You are therefore encouraged to request having all shipments be insured for full value at the time you place your order.
- Any alterations, misuse, neglect or unauthorized repair or installation to the product(s) not authorized in writing by us shall be deemed to be a waiver of this warranty by the customer and shall render this warranty null and void.
Limitation of Liability
- Our liability to you for the products purchased shall be limited to the purchase price you have paid for the products.
- We will not be liable for any property damage, personal injury, loss of use, interruption of business, loss of profits, or other consequential, indirect, incidental, punitive or special damages.
- This applies to all situations however caused, whether for breach of warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, other than those damages that are incapable of limitation, exclusion or restriction under applicable law.
- We will repair or replace defective products within 30 days from the date of purchase or from the date of delivery.
- Please contact us either by phone or by email to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number to return your products for our inspection or repairs.
- All products returned to us must be shipped freight pre-paid except for the products are found to be DOA (dead upon arrival).
- Any DOA products must be reported either by phone or by email within 7 days from the date of purchase or from the date of delivery.
- A DOA product can be shipped freight collect via UPS standard or another common carrier authorized by us.
- We will ship you back the replacement or repaired products free of shipping charges.
However, if a DOA returns is received but found to be in good conditions, we will charge you back for both inbound and outbound freight.
- We will not be liable to fulfill manufacturer’s warranty against defective merchandise after 30 days from the date of purchase or from the date of delivery except for the product which is covered by our maintenance program.
- If the product is entitled to its manufacturer’s warranty against defective merchandise after 30 days from the date of purchase or from the date of delivery, please contact the respective manufacturer for assistance regarding their products. These manufacturers will repair, return or replace them in accordance with their own policies.
Lowest Price Guarantee
Whether you shop in-store or online, our Lowest Price Guarantee ensures that you get the best price on all our products.
Within 30 days period from purchasing date, should you find a lower price in-store, in print or online from an authorized dealer located in Canada we will beat it by 10% of the difference.
Tell us which competitor located in Canada is offering the lower price; we will verify the price and that the item is in stock and available for immediate sale and delivery.
- All products remain the property of AQUA until fully paid.
- All overdue invoice bear interest at the rate of 18% p.a.
- All bounced cheques are subject to a $35 charge.